This past month the Antique Warehouse Recovery Team ventured out again to retrieve a piece of St. Louis history.  At the corner of South Florissant and Suburban in North St. Louis County sat St. John's Package Liquor's, along with a wonderful neon and porcelain sign.  This sign is believed to have been produced in the 1940's, for St. John's, which recently closed.  Click on the thumbnails below as our Recovery Team removed the sign.  The last image is what the sign may have looked like with the neon in working order.






Information page

View previous recoveries

Click here to return Home